Hey Material Girls!
So…today marks the end of my MG internship (cue the tears). As I look back on the past few months, I realize how much I am going to miss this amazing (and totally glamorous) experience. Interning at Material Girl didn’t feel like work, but more like fun! Scroll down to find out what I mean, and to get a behind-the-scenes peek at the life of an MG intern!
Here’s why I have LOVED my job!
1. Everyone in the office is super nice, supportive and stylish (major fashion inspiration from your bosses). You get to go to meetings with lots of important people and contribute ideas. Sometimes your ideas can even turn into reality!
2. There’s alwayssss good food, whether it’s cupcakes, chips and guacamole, or the infamous Cro-Nuts! As an intern, you get to grab lunch with full-time employees from all different departments, and learn the ins and outs of the business!
3. Free MG Swag to take home. You get to witness and try out the hottest trends right here in the office. Did I mention free tickets to Madonna concerts? How about this cool ear cuff I snagged today?
4. Got an awesome hairstyle, manicure or bling? You might get to be featured on MG’s Instagram page for more than 17,000 people to see!
5. Being in the heart of New York City, right in Times Square, where all the action happens. I get to pass the MG Rita Ora billboard everyday on my way to work! Yup, I’m really gonna miss this place.